THESE ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
THE MOVIESTORE COLLECTION LTD
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE
The Moviestore Collection Ltd
12 Borelli Yard
Telephone – UK: 020 7635 5151
Telephone – From Overseas: +44 20 7635 5151
Registered in England No: 2664871
Registered Office: 12 Borelli Yard, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7NU
THE MOVIESTORE COLLECTION LTD WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED AFTER REGISTRATION AND BY ALL TERMS, POLICIES AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUBMISSION AND REPRODUCTION OF IMAGES
Digital Use of Images
1. You acknowledge that Images are our valuable property, as are any digital images created from the Images (“Digital Images”).
2. You may not create, store or transmit Digital Images without our permission except so far as is incidentally and wholly necessary to the process of producing items licensed by us. If permission is granted the following conditions apply:
3. Each Digital Image created by you shall be recorded and labeled with the Image reference number used by us and our copyright credit information as an integral part of the image file, and held on an electronic database under your sole possession and control.
4. Unless otherwise agreed, any Digital Image you create must not be greater in size than 640x480 pixels, 72ppi. Any use of the Digital Images shall be in a format designed so that it will not be possible to alter, manipulate or adapt any Digital Image in any way during the normal course of using the product.
5. You may save/download Watermarked Preview images for research and layout purposes only, not for reproduction or online use.
6. It is the client’s responsibility to inform us of any usage and non-usage details.
7. You agree to destroy all Digital Images including any pre-press or pre-production copies of the Images and any copies or records of the Images held on a database within 90 days of the date of receipt of the Images or completion of the maximum production run, or expiry of the license term, whichever is later.
8. Registration Data and Account Security - In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to: (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site (“Registration Data”); (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Company, to keep it accurate, current and complete; (c) maintain the security of your password and identification; (d) notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or other breach of security; (e) accept all responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account; and (if) accept all risks of unauthorised access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to Company.
9. It is the Client who must satisfy himself that all necessary rights, model releases or consents which may be required for reproduction, are obtained and it is acknowledged that the Supplier gives no warranty or undertaking that any such rights, releases or consents are or will be obtained whether in relation to the use of names, people, trade marks, registered or copyright designs or works of art depicted in any picture. In the event that the picture is used or reproduced by or with the authority of the Client then the Client shall indemnify the Supplier against any loss, damage, proceedings or costs which such rights, releases or consents have not been obtained.
10. For clients who have established accounts with us, you must pay our invoices within 30 days of issue of our invoice. If you do not pay in accordance with these terms then we may at our option rescind this Agreement and recover damages, or charge interest at the rate prescribed by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 from the date payment was due until payment is made.
11. The Moviestore Collection Ltd reserves the right to cancel the website registration of any client failing to adhere to these terms.